The Benefits of adding trace minerals to a formulation
- Adding minerals and trace minerals gives you a competitive edge:
In a marketplace that is more competitive than ever, the ability to advertise a full-spectrum, ionic, trace mineral in your formula will set you apart from your competition. More and more research supports a need for mineral and trace mineral supplementation.
- Minerals and trace minerals will boost the effectiveness of your product:
“Minerals and trace minerals act as catalysts for other nutrients, vitamins, hormones and neurological functions”. Minerals enhance the function of all other ingredients in a product and will boost any formula’s overall effectiveness.
- Consumers want added value:
Minerals and trace minerals add substantial value to any nutritional supplement helping you to beat the competition based on the quality and completeness of your product.
- Minerals and trace minerals appeal to discerning consumers:
Adding a high-quality trace mineral to your product increases the probability that a consumer will choose your product over another brand.
- Research supports the addition of minerals and trace minerals:
Recent research indicates that minerals may play a significant role against a variety of degenerative diseases and processes.
- Deficiencies of minerals and trace minerals are prevalent:
Dr. U. Aswathanarayana states “Soil erosion leads to the depletion of essential nutrient elements in crops grown in depleted soils. When people consume a diet derived from such crops, the intake of essential elements becomes inadequate. This leads to the impairment of relevant physiological functions, and causes disease”.