Eighteen reasons why our ionic minerals win every time
- Effective: Along with our partners, we have built a name in minerals because people do feel the difference when taking our products. You will gain loyal, repeat customers when you add our minerals to your product because they will actually feel better when taking it.
- Balanced: our minerals have a natural mineral balance similar to healthy body fluids. This is critical because the balance of one trace mineral to another is a web of complicated interactions. If one mineral is too high or too low it can cause an imbalance of another and so on. In short, we haven’t attempted to create, in a lab, what nature took thousands of years to do.
- Ionic: DFI minerals are ionic, which means that when in a liquid medium the constituent minerals are in their smallest atomic form, they can conduct electricity when dissolved in water. The minerals in solution can also be dried into their crystalline form. The body relies on ionic minerals to conduct and generate billions of tiny electrical and other energy impulses every second. “Many vital body processes depend on the movement of ions across cell membranes”.
- Pure: Many other trace mineral products are high in aluminium, considered to be toxic, unlike our products that are extremely low in heavy metals and contain no other contaminants. Our minerals are also Kosher certified.
- Natural: Our minerals are 100% natural and suitable for vegetarians and contain a balance of minerals you will be proud to list on your label. The component elements are the same as those found in our extra-cellular fluid.
- Standardised: Our Partners maintain strict quality controls to ensure that our minerals are as standardised products as possible with a naturally derived product.
- Safe: Because the minerals contain a natural balance of trace elements that are generally lacking in the diet, it can be taken for extended periods of time without adverse reactions. In over thirty years of business, Our supplier has never had a product liability claim.
- Rich in the right stuff: Our minerals are very low in sodium, yet rich in magnesium, boron, selenium, lithium, chloride and more than 70 total trace minerals.
- Highly bio-available: Only minerals in an ionic solution, such as ours, are capable of passing freely through a semi-permeable membrane, such as a cell or intestinal membrane. Dr. A. Schauss states that “minerals should be ionic to be readily absorbed through transfer in the small intestine”.
- Body-fluid balanced: Within the blood stream, lymphatic fluid, cells and extra cellular fluid, minerals and trace minerals can be found completely dissociated into solution. Minerals in this form are called electrolytes or ionic.
- Easily dissolved: In liquid, our minerals are maintained in true electrolyte or ionic solution. This form allows for maximum absorption. The powders also quickly reabsorb into true ionic solution when placed in water. Therefore, care must be taken to handle the powders in a way that keeps them dry because, if allowed, they tend to absorb moisture from the air.
- High in mineral to water ratio: With our minerals you are paying for a very high Concentration of minerals: not water, fillers or anything else that you don’t want.
- Convenient/small daily dose: In their liquid form a 12 stone (75 kilo) individual would require 1.85 ml as a full daily dose. At this intake you get 2046 doses in every gallon. This makes both customers and formulators happy.
- Adds Value: The minerals we supply have over 70 trace elements that will add value to any product.
- Long shelf life: Our minerals will not lose their potency. In their concentrated form, they will be good indefinitely without any loss of potency or potential for microbial growth.
- Easy to ship: All our minerals are available in convenient pack sizes.
- Options: The minerals are available in two main forms ConcenTrace® and OmniMin®. ConcenTrace® represents the end product of the evaporation /concentration process whilst OmniMin® is slightly less concentrated, containing slightly more Sodium and Potassium. Both may be purchased as liquid; or as a pure crystallized equivalent of the liquid; bound to alfalfa or MCC (available as a powder and granular). It is also possible to bind either ConcenTrace® or OmniMin® to a leafy herb-base of your choice and/or add extra Sodium, Potassium or Calcium to customise your specific requirements.
- Support: You can expect the highest quality, practical support, with detailed information on marketing and labeling issue and general advice.